I needed a little workbench in the shed so I would have an area for working on projects. I had an old bookshelf standing in and it just wasn’t cutting it. So, I cleared everything out of the way and came up with a plan.
After a quick trip to pick up some lumber, Chita and I were ready to get to work. We made quick work of getting our frame together. Then we had to figure out some angles for our supports but we got ‘em made.
I had a left over piece OSB from another project so I cut it down and used it for the top. It turned out great! It’s really nice to have a small workbench for the backyard projects.