Before getting too far along, we measured for our Pit Bull motorcycle restraints and wheel chocks that we had already ordered. We had to figure out all the spacing but we finally got it and pre-drilled everything.
Next, we painted the floor and the walls. We used Rust-Oleum’s 2-part Epoxy Shield on the floor (the same kind we used on our garage floor) and put a no-slip additive in it. The epoxy is harder to use than paint because you have a limited amount of time to apply it once it’s mixed, but it’s not too bad with a little bit of planning.
After the painting was done, we installed all of the restraints. I was glad Cole was here to help because he did all the under-trailer work! As always, Chita supervised the work.
Next we installed e-track along the walls, which we can use to attach straps to secure motorcycles, stands, or anything we want. On the right is the finished product with the restraints in place.
The work wasn’t too bad. We worked in the evenings and on the weekend and got it done in no time. Now we’re ready to roll!