And so the work on our trailer began! We knew the trailer was going to need some work but since we got such a great deal on it we were ready to jump right in. One of the wall panels had some damage so pulled it out. We also decided that we would replace 2 floor panels.
We used wood filler to patch up holes, scratches, and anything that needed it. The new wall panel was fairly simple to replace; 3 cuts, some screws and it was done. Then it was time to sand everything and clean.
Next we replaced the floor panels. We used the old panels as templates and had the new panels cut in just a few minutes. Both of them fit perfectly on the first try. Then we caulked all the seams with paintable silicone.